My Blog List

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Flightless Bird, American Mouth song interpretation ‘-‘

This song is from the Twilight Soundtrack. It’s played during the last part when Bella and Edward are dancing during the prom. I loved this song. This will be the song on our wedding march (if I’ll get married!).



I was a quick wet boy diving too deep for coins:
He’s a guy that’s hard to get and only cared for money

All of your streetlight eyes, wide on my plastic toys: 
They only cared for what he has

And when the cops closed the fair I cut my long baby hair:
He realized that he wanted to be in-love and decided to grow up, change himself.

Stole me a dog-eared map and call for you everywhere:
He realized that he needs to find his love

CHORUS

Have I found you, flightless bird?:
Has he found that fragile thing? Could it be her?

Jealous, weeping:
Is she also in-love with him?

Or lost you?:
Or is he too late?

American mouth:
American mouth signifies idioms or better words said,

Big pill, looming:
Truth hurts..

Now I’m a fat house cat:
Now he’s happy , he can have what  he wants

Nursing my sore, blunt tongue:
He could take care of himself, he doesn’t cared for her that much anymore and doesn’t think of her anymore

Watching  the warm, poisoned rats curl through the wide fence cracks:
He’s been playing with other girls, flirting with them something like that..

Kissing on magazines:
He knows it’s all fake

Those fishing  lures thrown in the cold and clean Blood of Christ mountain stream:
He’s luring the girls but he knows what he wants. He still loves the girl who’s very pure

Have I found you, flightless bird?:
Has he found that fragile thing? Could it be her?

Grounded, bleeding:
He’s not going anywhere, he rather get hurt

Or lost you?:
Or is he too late?

American mouth:
American mouth signifies idioms or better words said,

Big pill, stuck, going down
He accepted the truth

1 comment:

  1. hi!!!nice to meet you! lets be blogging buddies!

    ReplyDelete